*NOT TAKING APPLICATIONS AT THE MOMENT*
Submission Guidelines for New Age Spirituality Contributors
We are pleased that you are interested in writing for us, thank you! We are looking for writers and bloggers who want to share their stories and advice to inspire our readers.
Why write for us
We don’t offer paid submissions at this time; however, there are many non-monetary benefits of being associated with new age spirituality:
- You will get exposure for your work. Your bio can include a link to your website, social media, or company. Your post will be shared on our website and social media platforms. If your article is especially unique, we may include it in our email newsletter.
- We will link it to your website. Please see below for guidelines. They are Do-Follow links.
- You will help people through your writing. Your story might be exactly what someone needs to hear to find peace or hope.
Our mission is to help people transform their lives by providing spiritual, self-help and personal development information in a proven and practical way. We hope you can join us and be part of our community that wants to make the world a better place.
What type of articles are we looking for?
We are looking for useful, informative, and inspirational new age and spirituality articles. Basically, any article that can help our readers transform their lives. We have 3 main categories in our blog. Please refer to our blog page if you are not familiar with them.
Here are some broad ideas (but not limited to):
• Reincarnation and your soul journey
• Pre-birth life planning
• Near Death experience (personal experience or general article)
• Spiritual laws
• Law of attraction and success stories
• Goal setting, personal development, time-saving hacks
• Self-care, health, nutrition
• Alternative therapies (Reiki, aromatherapy and essential oils, homeopathy, energy healing, etc.)
• Finding balance and self-acceptance
• Confidence tips
• Any tips and hacks to help our readers transform their lives (within new age, personal growth, and spirituality topics).
We understand the list is long, but it is essential to avoid misunderstandings and wasting your and our time.
Your submission should not have been published anywhere. It must be original work. ( If we publish your article you are welcome to start the post on your site in a few sentences and then linking it to the full post here.)
Photos helps to engage the readers and make the post a more pleasurable reading experience. You can only submit high quality photos that you have taken or have the right to. If you don’t send any pictures we will include some. We reserve the right to include our own sourced pictures, but we will also let you know prior to your post going live on our site.
- Our most popular posts are over 1,500 words, however, you can write something shorter or much longer. For length, our guideline is “whatever explains your topic properly and is effective.” Just be conscious of being too short (less than 800 words) or lacking depth.
- Please start with a quote at the beginning of the article, and end with a question to encourage comments.
- Use a personal story when appropriate but no preaching please.
- Use a conversational tone, not too techie or academic.
- Please be helpful and positive.
- Use headings, subheadings, and bullet points and numbered sections to organize. It makes it easier to read and makes the point of the story better. Please keep in mind that the title needs to be unique and inviting.
- Avoid all caps and ellipsis, limit exclamation marks.
- Keep sentences short.
- Include lessons or takeaways.
- Our most popular posts are personal and actionable. List posts and how-to posts do particularly well.
- We are focused on providing great content so please don’t self-promote in the article (you or your products). You can reference your website, social media, or company in your bio.
- You can include (and we encourage) a link per 500 words and 1-2 links on your bio. Please include links that are appropriate for the posts, that is, to add credibility (like research) or scientific proof (the more reputable the better). You can also link to your blog posts, but not to your e-book or masterclass, that would be classed as self-promoting.
- Please include at least one link to our posts.
- No paid or affiliate links please.
- Your post needs to be well written in plain English. Please use Grammarly or a similar tool to ensure your work is fully edited and free from grammar mistakes. Or ask someone to proofread it for you. If the article is lacking flow and structure, we won’t be able to publish it. The article needs to be easily understandable.
- Don’t write a time-sensitive post. Your post needs to be evergreen, valid 6 or 12 Months from now.
- The article MUST be submitted in a word document.
Changes we might make to your submission
We reserve the right to make minor edits to increase readability, improved clarity, or for SEO purposes.
- We might edit your headline or subheads, mostly for SEO purposes (to properly place keywords)
- Link anchors: we might alter where your link anchor appears so that they are Google and people-friendly, but we won’t change the actual link.
- We might split a paragraph in two or three shorter sentences, for readability.
- We will make changes to spelling or grammar mistakes if we find any, but please ensure you have proof-read your work before sending it in.
- If heavier edits are required but it has potential for being published, we will amend the article and re-send it to you for approval. However please note that unfortunately, we don’t have a lot of time for editing. If your post doesn’t follow our guidelines and requires to much work we will have to decline it.
How to submit an article pitch
Please follow these steps:
- Choose a general category that you would like to write about (Reincarnation and soul journey, Manifesting, or healing body and soul).
- Send us an email and pitch your post ([email protected]). In the subject line please write “Guest Post application.” In the body of the email please send us a message with what you want to write about, how it will help our readers, and a little bit about you (your bio). Please ensure there is a link to your blog or prior written articles.
- Please DO NOT send us the full article. We receive a lot of submissions that are not relevant. Please wait for approval first before you write any content so we don’t waste your time.
- You are welcome to pitch for a few headlines if you wish. We will pick the most relevant at that time.
We will get back to you as soon as we can, please allow for a few days. If the topic you wish to write about and your current profile fits our mission and guidelines we will ask you to draft a full article.
We want to publish your article but on some occasions we have to reject it. These are the common reasons why:
- The author didn’t read the instructions on this page, and the post includes excessive self-promoting, affiliate links, etc.
- Very poor grammar, lack of depth, or too short (less than 800 words).
- Duplicated (previously published somewhere else).
- Content is negative, oversimplified, not useful, informative, or motivational.
- The post didn’t pass all tests for plagiarism.
- The author has no relevant experience or qualifications to provide authority to the post.
That’s it. Thank you for your interest.
We look forward to hearing from you!